Your gutters are an important part of your roof system. Without them, your home is vulnerable to all kinds of potential leaks and water damage. Unfortunately, gutter systems don’t last forever. At some point, your gutters will need replacing, either due to age or a variety of potential issues. Whatever the case may be, consider upgrading your traditional gutter system to SnapLock Gutters.
Signs You Need New Gutters
The following are a few signs you may need to replace your existing gutter system.
- Peeling paint – If your gutters are beginning to peel, it likely means they’ve experienced moisture damage.
- Cracks or splits – Old gutter systems may begin to experience cracks or splits, which will cause water leaks.
- Rust – If you have steel gutters showing signs of rust, it means their protective coating has worn off.
- Sagging – If your gutters are beginning to sag, they are no longer able to withstand the weight of rainwater. The nails or screws keeping them attached may have been compromised.
Reasons to Install SnapLock Gutters
If you know you should replace your gutters, consider upgrading to SnapLock Gutters. The following are some of the reasons to consider SnapLock Gutters for your Boerne area home.
- Protect your home – SnapLock Gutters lock onto your roof and create a waterproof seal. Because they do not have nail or screw holes, leaks are less likely to develop. Additionally, they are not likely to pull away or sag. This makes SnapLock Gutters more effective at protecting your home from potential water damage.
- Avoid repair and replacement costs – SnapLock Gutters are less vulnerable to potential damage because of how they are installed. This saves you money on repair and replacement costs over the long run. In fact, they are likely to last you a lifetime.
- Improve curb appeal – SnapLock Gutters don’t have seams. They are tailor-made to fit snuggly to your roof. Their streamlined look will improve your property’s curb appeal.
If you need to replace your current gutter system, consider installing SnapLock Gutters. For a free estimate, contact us at Quality Gutter Systems today.Read More: What You Need To Know About SnapLock Gutters